Friday, July 09, 2010

Quotes don't help you in life.



There are so many creative people in this world, make creative & nice quotes, to motivate some failure dumbasses, make them think better and do better in life. As far as I concern, quotes don't really help. They are just like a poem, like a rhythm, like a song, singing singing & what you need to do is listen. Only. Fact, some are stupid, & don't make common sense.


"Nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing."

Greatest quote of all time. But who believes in this? I can talk about impossibles all day. My fat cat climbs to the top of KL Tower, Kanye West is my worker, my toys talk like toys story...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
Nowonder, nowadays teen girls turn into sluts so quickly. Just GIVE, & LET IT COME IN. It's okay, the more you give, the more they come. Whoever wants to come in, come in la. This is the most important thing in my life. LOL get what I mean? *winks to all bitches


"It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."
OWH STOPPP. It means, your gf leaves you (failure at something you love) better than your ex-gf hates you too (success at something you hate).


"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business."
So, a business that makes everything but not money is an EXCELLENT kind of business? Help please, I'm still a noobass.


"Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope"
This shit doesn't help anyone. Man can't live for one second without hope? Every man wants to be a woman better.


"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you."

Bullshit. Just compared Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston. They both laugh, love, try, hurt, need, hear & cry. Are they the same? Can't find any parts from them are similiar.


"Roses are red, violets are blue.
At times when I’m blind I could only still see you
."
... Sorry to break this sentimental shit, but this doesn't make sense. You can't see when you're blind. If so, you "could" only see 1 person?




"Do you know where is the shadow of a plane?
Tradition says, if you step on a plane's shadow,
The person you want to stay with will not leave."

EFF TO THE YOU. First, when you get to see plane's shadow, you're either chasing the plane when it just flies or stand on the arrival area when the plane is coming down. Doing that clearly explains how jackass you are. & If you really do that, that person you want to stay with will definitely leave you. I mean, who wants to live with a total jackass?


"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
I'm telling you, make more money & don't spend a single coin. I'm telling you again, treat everyone as good as they treat you, kill them who don't treat you good. Can you do it? No. About this quote, I think it's very impossible to force a person to SMILE when something bad happen, & don't cry when something good is over. You don't smile when your kid is murdered (smile because it happened) right? And you will cry or atleast sad if your marriage is over? (don't cry because it's over) right?


"To succeed... You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you"
Yes, kinda agree with this one, but about the "something".. DEFINITELY NOT THESE TYPE OF QUOTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment